[Namron] Heraldry Device

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 21 12:29:36 PST 2007

Next week, weather permitting, Skr is holding a class on how to design and register your device in the SCA. I have a favor to ask.

  There is a file on our e-mail list site for the upload of pictures of devices. If you already have a device would you please upload a picture of it to this file so others can see your display J

  If you do not know how or do not have access to this list you can send me the file and I will upload it.

  The goal is to have some local examples to show at the class.

  If you would like more information on attending this class please contact me :)

Thanks
  Siobhan

It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.