[Namron] OT: Kameez for Sale! : D First Email Wins!

BardessOfTheSted at aol.com BardessOfTheSted at aol.com
Mon Jan 22 21:42:44 PST 2007

Greetings All!

I have recently added some new Kameezey to my wardrobe, and am currently
considering getting rid of a few.  Currently, I have one I would like to sell.
I've just decided orange isn't my color!  LOL.

As far as size goes, I'm about a 22 or 24 (No telling!)  So it should fit
someone of that size.  As with all garments, I'm sure a seamstress could take it
in if necessary.

Along with the Kameez and Dupatta, I also have a matching Kundan necklace set
(Necklace, earrings, and tikka) that is up for sale as well.

I have pictures of it listed below (Just follow the hyperlinks).

NOTE: It does NOT have the pants!  I had them made in the choodidar fashion,
and they ripped out the first time I wore them because of the style.  BUT, if
you can't find an orange fabric to match, there is an Ansteorran Gold Satin
for $2.99 a yard at Hobby Lobby that matches beautifully!  It brings out the
bits of yellow in it.

FYI, The sleeves are 3/4 sleeves with 2 cut outs in each sleeve.

Here are the links>>>
(PS, if the links don't work, just copy and paste)

The Kameez...
http://links.pictures.aol.com/pic?id=b8d0OnxbFcbK8qa1FwI-LC5OW*Y*1ezhRqQb&size
=l

Close-up of the fabric...
http://links.pictures.aol.com/pic?id=b8d0OnxbFcbK8qa1FwI-LC5OW6RqUnlzZy2t&size
=l

The neckline used...
http://links.pictures.aol.com/pic?id=b8d0OnxbFcbK8qa1FwI-LC5OW8Fl-cKjAorn&size
=l

The Necklace Set...
http://links.pictures.aol.com/pic?id=b8d0OnxbFcbK8qa1FwI-LC5OW6fb5ACiNsR1&size
=l

I would like $30.00 for the Kameez, Dupatta and the Kundan necklace set.  I
spent around $50+ for the 3 piece Kameez set and $10.00 for the Necklace set,
so I'm wanting to try to make some of my money back.

The first email I receive of the person wanting it is the one who will buy
it.  It's just easier this way.

I will be at the Med Fair Planning Conference as well as the next Populace,
so I can deliver there, or we can try to make other arrangements.

Thanks to All!  Have fun and Stay Safe!

Ailis