[Namron] Libraries and Wolves....

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 23 14:10:34 PST 2007

Greetings all!

  While cleaning and re-arrange things at the library, I came accross a painting of a pack of wolves running through a wintry forest.  This is some type of paint on board and is not framed.  It's rather large but not so large that it's cumbersome.

  I am willing to let this painting find a good home if someone would like to make a donation to our library for it.  I will accept bids for this painting by e-mail till the 31st.  Top bidder at that time will recieve the painting when we recieve the funds.

  Please feel free to stop by the library to take a look at it.  And as to whether or not this is topical...I'm sure there are a few "wolfish" folk within our group that would appreciate the painting...:o)

  Happy Bidding!

  Sami

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.