[Namron] Namron Rockin'

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 3 07:50:28 PST 2007

Well gee wiz,

I hope we don't start gettin' in the habit of exporting all of our best
people again.

Athelred make a good life for yourself and your family! For what it's worth
I'm very proud of you for your attentiveness to your responsibilities.
A great work ethic an attentive parent and a good man... I am often mindful
of you when life demands I should be emulating someone doing more then
MYself.

It looks as though I'll need to go to Northkeep again in an attempt to
return your green shirt unless you'll be at Popul. tonight. or Sunday in
Skorragardr. or Monday in Wiesenfeuer.

All MY Respect Brother,

Pookelred