[Namron] Census of Namronian Children

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 4 08:39:14 PST 2007

Greetings unto The Loving Barony of Namron from your Minister of Children,

Parents and Legal Guardians of Namron it is that time of year again in which
I dot the T's and cross the I's.

I am in need of a headcount of those in Namron under the age of 18. If you
still have children please take a moment and burp ME a response off list as
to the # of children and the age.

I don't need names. I don't want addresses or anything uniquely identifying
of the sort.

If you would be so kind as to let ME know the number of those under 18 and
the age of each, that would be most helpful.

Thank you for being good, attentive, and loving Parents / Leg. Guards.

Lord Pukhta " Pooky " Lovvek ~ Minister of Children unto The Loving Barony
of Namron