[Namron] Unto Phred de shed

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 11 12:33:49 PST 2007

Greetings unto Phred the Shed,

Dearest Phred de Shed I have been bestowed the Honor of waterbearing at
Skorragardr's Axeman IV event which occurs feb. 13-15ish.

I was wondering what waterbearing supplies you might contain and who would
be best to inquire as to whether your contents may be borrowed.

I have an email with all waterbearing information there to possibly
appertaining. I haven't had a chance to print off and look through the
information yet but as memory serves (and it's not very helpful) some of the
items include:

2-3 GOTS
any squeezy bottles
3 tubs for cleanliness
2 tables

I hope to have by then a 10' by 10' mini pavilion that I could use.

If you could tell ME as to what you have in you and whom I may contact as
likely to permit the borrowing, I would be very grateful.

Love for Phred,
Pooquixote de la Mancha