[Namron] seeking Lost items and warning of a Demo opportunity

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Fri Jan 12 00:41:27 PST 2007

Alas I know my wife's lost belt has been said to be seen but would the
one holding it give it to Isobel or Sami for us please?

Also we have a Teacher asking for people for a Demo. They are wanting to
center around Elizabethan time frame, garb, talking, poetry and etc. Any
help would be appreciated. We will have a date set in stone in a few
days.

In Service of the Barony,
Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy - Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead