[Namron] ISO Sakami, the former Ethne

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 06:13:19 PST 2007

Isobel,

I saw your search for Sakami and thought I'd drop a line to let you know I have the rest of the loaner garb from the group in Kuhniegen.  As soon as we have a pop meeting on a non-bad-weather day I'll bring it to you.

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.