[Namron] ISO: Protectorate Pics

Ashly "Sakami" Belford raviachekov at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 18 21:15:09 PST 2007

Greetings! My mother is (yet again) working on a scrapbook for my younger brother who is graduating this year and wants to use some of my SCAness for a few pages in his book and has asked me if anyone has pictures of me from any of the events, mainly this past Protectorate. If you think you might have some and would be willing to share them (Eithrial (sp?), I know that you take that magic capture box with you quite a bit ^_~, and I also remember our friend from Maysville having hers, but I don't have her contact information, alas.), it would be greatly appreciated and if you could contact me privately if there are questions. The email is

raviachekov at yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.

Sakami

PS: It's okay if you have pictures of Ethne or Eithne too!
PSS: Other events are okay too!
Sakurai Sakami
Or, a Phoenix Gules
~*~
Crossbows don't kill people; quarrels kill people
~*~*~
The way to a mans heart is through his stomach . . . and UP!
~*~*~*~