[Namron] ISO Kirsten & Orlando

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Fri Jan 19 09:00:25 PST 2007

This is the information Kirsten posted earlier this week.

Annabelle

Hey all,
We close on our new house this Friday and are having our PODS delivered
then as well too. In honour of all that lovely unpacking, Dan is wanting
to have a moving in party on Saturday. We will provide dinner and some
booze for all who come help. So if you want to come over and are free
Saturday, we'd love to have ya. The address is 15601 Camellia Road,
Oklahoma City, OK 73170. We are located just off of Western right past
SW 149th Street.  Give me a holler and let me know. The cell # is
850-529-0050           and the new home # (starting Friday) is
405-692-2068          .
Hugs,
Kir