[Namron] Med Fair Planning Follow Up

variglog at sbcglobal.net variglog at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 29 21:18:21 PST 2007

I want to thank everyone who came to the Med Fair planning get together; I
was quite overwhelmed with the response, as I expected maybe 15 or so, and I
believe we had close to 40!  I hope everyone was able to find parking
without too much trouble.  Normally, Monday night is slow on Campus Corner,
but everyone seemed to be out and about tonight.

The folks at New York Pizza send along their thanks for spending your
evening with them.

As hectic as things seem, I do believe we got a lot accomplished, as several
good ideas and suggestions were brought up.  Between those and the
enthusiasm everyone is showing, I do believe this is going to be a good
Fair.

I wish to also express a special thank you to the good people of Skorragardr
for offering to oversee this year's Hospitality tent.  And a big thanks to
Lord Pooky for offering to help out as my Deputy.

If you have any questions, suggestions or concerns, please let me know.

In Service

Herr Wolfgang

405.360.4150

wolfgangvonsachsenhausen at yahoo.com