[Namron] FW: Unto Phred de shed

Marion Makkingze johnsonds at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 11 16:22:03 PST 2007

Speaking as the past Wiesenfeuer Waterbearer, the tubs that work best are
the 2 gallon dishwashing tubs, one for bleach water, and one for rinse
water.  These are used to clean the squeeze bottles, and lids. Also for
cleaning cutting boards, knives, bowls and serving plates, if items other
than drinks are served.

Hope this helps,
Lady Marion Makkingze
johnsonds at earthlink.net