[Namron] Loaner Garb

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 13:25:37 PST 2007

Pick a day and see if we can get some others to help. Only time I can't is the 30th between 2-5pm Maybe tuesday early evening? Anyone else up for getting out Namron loaner closet in order?????

  Siobhan

Isobel de Kirkbryde <kirkbryde at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I'd love your help, Siobhan.  Next time you want to make a trip to Norman during the day, let me know and we can get together and finish sorting garb.  I have 90% of it back at this point.

Isobel

P.S.  Anyone else who wants to help is welcome!  I can always put an extra set of hands to work. lol

Siren Song <sirensong13 at yahoo.com> wrote:    Isobel,
  Did you ever get any help to sort through all the loaner garb you had? Do you still need help?

Siobhan

Isobel de Kirkbryde <kirkbryde at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Let me look through things.  I just got a bunch back, including my list.  As soon as I have a chance to review it, I'll let you know.

The only problem with sizing is I'm not terribly good at guessing sizes and since most of the garb is home made, it doesn't come with a size tag in it.  If there is something blue or white and silver that is in the medium range, I'll give you a holler and you can take a look at it.

Lady Isobel

Jacqueline Reynolds <jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net> wrote:               To Everyone,

  Does anyone know if there is any loaner garb that is royal blue, white and/or silver?  I need a loaner dress for my daughter to wear at my wedding.  Or, if anyone out there has a dress that they would be willing to loan my daughter (around a size 14 – 16 mundane size), then please contact me.

  Thanks,
  Jacqueline Reynolds
  Incoming Treasurer
  Deputy Kingdom Chronicler for Newsletter Production

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Member of Clann Lochlan

  It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.