[Namron] OT Vivat

Tausha Walker rentausha at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 07:16:21 PST 2007

Whoo hoo!! Her university is my Alma Mater too!! **Big Grin**

  Celeste

ldyravon at aol.com wrote:
    Please forgive all the cross-postings, but things like this make me proud to be an Ansteorran.  (I know, I should get out more.)

  Ansteorra has taken the top 2 places in the Miss America Pageant!!  Miss Oklahoma won (again!) and Miss Texas is 1st Runner-up.

  VIVAT ANSTEORRA!!!!!!

  Ok, I'm going back to my little corner.

  In Service,
  Lady Brenna Garrett

In Service I remain,
 H L Celeste Alienor Courtenay de Montmorency
 mka Tausha Walker