[Namron] Great Dane Puppy Free To Good Home

WolfStar's Gwen wolfstarsgwen at cox.net
Sun Jul 1 19:28:35 PDT 2007

Greetings,
This morning we found a male great dane puppy (doesn't look like a
mixed breed). He is approx 6-7 weeks old and 22 pounds. He is golden
brown with darker face and white on his chest. He is a sweet puppy and
loves to play with our dog. We cannot keep him and would rather not
send him to the pound. He is clean with no fleas or ticks.

And for those that are wondering...
He was following Gwen home while she was out walking. When she took the
pup back to the house it came from, she was told the dog wasn't theirs. It had
been hanging around their porch for several days, and "take it, please!". We
drove around the neighborhood looking for missing dog posters and checked the
classifieds.
Now we're trying to find it a home before having to take it to the
shelter.

Pictures are here:
http://members.cox.net/rick.mccutcheon/Puppy.htm

Call 496-4405 (Rick) or 496-4295 (Gwen) if interested.

P.S. we are located just west of SW 66th and Western

Richard and Gwendolyn McCutcheon