[Namron] Laurels Field Day

Genevria di Betto genevria at cox.net
Sun Jul 8 21:18:00 PDT 2007

Some of you may have already seen this posting on the Northern or Ansteorran
lists, but I wanted to post it here and ask everyone to please pass on the
information to anyone you think may be interested in joining us.  We are
working very hard to get everything in order, and we really want to see a
good turn out.

Master Ulf has put together a page for us on the namron web site, so pop
over and check it out.  You will also find the information form for
instructors there.

Genevria