[Namron] truck??

vujadea200 at aol.com vujadea200 at aol.com
Sun Jul 15 16:27:05 PDT 2007

As some of you may know, and some might not, I bought a house! I plan on moving stuff in on August 5th (Sunday).? Would anyone be willing to loan me their truck so that I can cart stuff over there?? I woudl be willing to trade for my jeep or my parents sedan-ish car.? Just for that Sunday??

If so, please contact me off list!!? Thanks bunches!!

OH, and a housewarming party is impending, so BEWARE!!

Adena