[Namron] At your service?

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 15:50:03 PDT 2007

*
Dearest pooky,

>In what way may I be of service to you today?  I will be pleased to hear
>from you.

*

Good Lady being most Honorable within my Heart,

My Dearest the only way I would have you to be of service unto ME, is as, I
would expect of any Good Woman of Noble Birth:

#1 Do well as to maintain Your offspring in a loving space and a loving way.

#2 Be mindful of their education as to what thyne Lord would deem necessary
for His heirs to become learn-ed.

#3 Nurture within them the mentality that would instill within them, the
visceral sense to recognize with their senses the intrinsic value of
goodness, respect, honor, creativity, and light.

#4 Care with earnest and with Your full support, in regards to the state of
Your Beloved's mental, spiritual, physical contentedness and well being. Let
nothing sway or lend impediment to the True Direction of His Purpose and
Calling. Let none stand between Him and as such Your families destiny even
if that obstacle be Himself.

and lastly but never leastly,

#5 Maintain and Accept nothing less! then an atmosphere of Respect, Dignity,
and Clarity which in regards to thyne self be the Loving place from which
Your Spirit Shines. Reflect the shining light of Your Spirit upon the clear
clean and azure pool that is Your Self-Value. Nurture Yourself and others
that You Love with this heart's water. Keep it's flow channeled true and
it's flora meticulously gardened.

These are the ways you could best be of service to ME. Endeavor and Strive
to let MY Spiritual Heart know these things to be True. Love, Learn, and
Live The Ways of The~Love.

Though in regards to my decision to contact you this day:

I in the attempt to be a good Pooky do wish to confer with You as to the
best time to seek the council of your Dear Husband, via my belted carrier
pigeon,  in regards to Your Lord's man cleaving cleaver. So that I may "With
Bone Slicing Authoriti' " and for Loving Reasons, rend the flesh from the
bone of His Sworn Ansteorran enemies, at Pennsic.

His pigeon's specific number would also be most appreciated.

Be well Sister of Goodness and Faith,

Your Beloved Pooky

(insert pigeon noise - insert pigeon noise) 918-781-9652 (insert pigeon
noise - insert pigeon noise)