[Namron] sign up list

Genevria di Betto genevria at cox.net
Mon Jul 30 20:20:54 PDT 2007

here it is!  your chance to be the first to put your name on the volunteer sheet!  What can you do?  If you do not know what to volunteer for, just get with me and I will be happy to help you find a great place to put your name. :)

Gate:  This is primarily just sitting at the gate table and showing people where to sign in, passing out class schedules, and giving directions.  you will have several copies of maps and class schedules to help with this.  We need people for one hour increments from about 8:30 to 4 inside the student union.  As there will be no money involved, this can be done by only one person at a time, and no experience is necessary

Runners:  We need runners all day at the Union to help make sure instructors get there things set up and taken down, to deliver messages, and other short term jobs of that kind.

Union Clean up crew:  We need a couple of people to stay and make sure we get all of our things and people out and the building returned to its prior condition.  I really do not anticipate this taking very long as we are only talking about six or so rooms all located near each other.

Cook out set up crew:  We need a couple of people to make sure that there is still plenty of ice, water, and whatever else is left from fighter practice ready to go for people, and to help direct people to where to set up.

Park clean up crew:  Basically just some people to help take down pavilions, pack up tables and what not, and make sure the trash is picked up after the cook out.

Stuff We Need

Thank you gifts for instructors:  I had something in mind, but now that we are having so many wonderful classes, I need either something more, or something else.  I am open to suggestions.  We have about 25 instructors.

drop cloths:  This can be anything from plastic to actual painters drop cloths.  We just want to make sure not to leave a mess.

grills:  They do have some at the park, but it is nice to have everybody together.  Please let me know if it is a gas or charcoal grill.

pop up pavilions:

drinks:

paper goods:  you know, stuff like plates, napkins, plasticware, foil, and stuff like that.

If something seems to be missing, get with me about it.  It may already be covered, or I may just have forgotten.  I will appreciate your help either way.

In Service,
Genevria