[Namron] Pike Drill This Sunday!

variglog at sbcglobal.net variglog at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 7 08:13:03 PDT 2007

Sorry for the short notice, but now that it looks like it may very well not
rain this Sunday, I will be at Fighter Practice to offer Pike Drill to those
who are interested.  Now, this is not combat training, but instead learning
how to do basic ceremonial maneuvers with a Pike or Halberd.  Eventually, I
would love to see this grow into a Ceremonial Pike Team for the Namron
Baronial Guard.

Have no fear if you do not have a Pole Arm, as I will bring extras.  And as
we get enough interest, we can also discuss having training on other days as
well so everyone gets a chance to join in on the fun.

I look forward to seeing you Sunday at Reaves Park.

Wolfgang