[Namron] Pike Drill This Sunday!

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 7 14:32:10 PDT 2007

Unfortunately,

Pooky (Riding on a Lama) " Upon errands of The~Heart, I shall find my self
many leagues away from Namron's Sherwood Forest, this Sunday. "
coconut-coconut-coconut...

Wolfgang " See yon rich, unwary traveler? I'll rob him of his gold, and give
it to some poor unworthy slob! That'll PROVE I'm Robin Hood! Huh? Hm? Okay?

Thomas of Weathershear " Ooh, I don't see HOW I could have doubted you.
Shall we spend the gold all in one place?  "

Wolfgang " Actually, it's a buck-and-a-quarter quarterstaff. But I'm not
tellin' HIM that. "

Thomas of Weathershear " I'm sorry, I can't join you. I'm just not convinced
you're Robin Hood. "

Wolfgang " Never mind joining me - I'll join you. Shake hands with Friar
Herald. "

Wolfgang " Ho, Haha, Guard, Turn, Parry, Dodge, Spin, Ha, Thrust! "

Wolfgang " But honest and truly I am Robin Hood. "

Thomas of Weathershear [sarcastically] " Sure you are. "

Wolfgang [singing]

Oh... Join up with me
So joyous and free
Away to old Namron high
For I'm Robin Hood
And I'm very good
At avoiding the Baron's eye
So we'll trip along merrily
Thro' the green parks so gracefully
To trippin', trippin', trippin', trippin', tripin' up and down
To tripppin', trippin'...

[trips down the edge of the duck pond]

Wolfgang " ... trippin', trippin', trippin' - Whoops! - trippin', trippin',
trippin'... "

[falls in the pond]

" ... So trippin' up and down! "

[Pooky traipses by on a lama, oblivious... as usual]

Wolfgang "Now then, seneschal, watch as I put a cloth-yard shaft through his
wishbone.

Thomas of Weathershear " I-I'm watching, j-j-jester. "