[Namron] In need of a few supplies for a Children's Class...

bardessofthested at cox.net bardessofthested at cox.net
Tue Jul 10 20:56:01 PDT 2007

Greetings all!

I am hoping to have a few children's classes at the upcoming Laurel's Field Day, but I am needing to see if I can get a few supplies donated by our wonderful populace!  Hopefully YOU can help me out!  : D

First, I'm needing egg cartons.  I know, sounds silly, but I would rather have them donated from use, them buy them new!  I need the 1 dozen variety (6 holes x 2), paper or styrofoam does not matter.  Either can be used.

Secondly, I need to see if anyone has some spare beads.  (I will need plenty!)  They need to be about pea size or larger.  Pony beads, pretty beads, or weird beads, again, it doesn't matter.  Beauty in the eyes of our innocent is unmeasureable!  They find pleasure in all oddities!  : D

Lastly, if anyone has spare construction paper, posterboard, or pretty things of the glue on type, (IE Fake jewels, sparkly confetti, etc...) it would be appreciated as well!

Well, that about sums things up!  I will be at Populace this upcoming Tuesday if you have anything.  Or, if you cannot make it to populace, but you can have it in time for the Laurel's Field day, let me know and we will find a way of getting YOUR wonderful donations to me!

Yours in the Dream,
Lady Ailis