[Namron] In need of a few supplies for a Children's Class...

bardessofthested at cox.net bardessofthested at cox.net
Wed Jul 11 18:41:07 PDT 2007

Thank YOU so much Samarrah!  I would appreciate any and all that you have!  It will make my job, and pocketbook, a little easier and lighter!

Also I want to send out a special thank you to Ladies Isobel and Annabelle for their offers of supplies to help out!

I know for certain I am still in need of egg cartons, and anything else you all might be able to supply!  Remember, this is for our children!

Yours in the Dream,
Lady Ailis