[Namron] Friday night

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 13:58:25 PDT 2007

Boo hoo hooo...whaaaahhhhh.....I can't come.  It's Wiley POst Festival time and I've got shows to put on that night.  *sigh*  Definately want to come next time.

Also remind Lucrezia that she's got to set up her booth here before 9 a.m saturday so no late night for that girly girl!

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.