[Namron] Now c'mon "ae's" don't do that, I have an alternative

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 10:44:34 PDT 2007

*snip
>From: "Matthias the Brewer" <matthiasthebrewer at cox.net>

>I'm waiting to see someone yell...'AETHEL-FIGHT!!'
*

Master Ae and Lord AE,

I would lovingly reccomend You would do 'wel' to 'vow' and alliance betwixt
yourselves, 'Square' up Your Vowelcal propensities and haraldic powers to
determine if this individual I have found is worthy to be kindred in Your
alphabetical ranks.

I have found someone whom I will be employed to as (the Wizard of Oz type)
gate guard at Pennsic. I am consonently in communication with this
AEtheluric indinidual. If it is Your Consonentiant opinion and You would
like me to act as Your vawcuole by vowelcalize Your feelings of
consternentnation, wel I would vow to do my very best.

I now list his personal information and to whom he has sworn his vowls.

AEtheluric Lundonie
member of the House de Londres
Serving the East, the Principality of Oustgar
and the Kingdom of Acre
while residing in relative obscurity
amoung the Frosted Hills Shire

Gules; a Morse niant to sinister Or

With Vows well accepted
I remain as lettered,

Lord Pukhta " Pooky " Lovvtsevich ~ OHSS, CR, S Crane, S Thistle, AoA