[Namron] Another Graduation!

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 20:40:44 PDT 2007

I thought I had posted this before now, but can't find it in my email so if this is a duplicate, I apologize.

The University of Phoenix
announces that
Melody Ruth Andrews
 (SCA name Isobel de Kirkbryde)
is a candidate for the degree of
Master of Arts in Education,
Secondary Teacher Education
on
Saturday afternoon, July twenty-eighth
Two thousand and seven
at
two o'clock.

Cox Convention Center
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

There are no tickets, it is open seating and anyone who wants to attend is more than welcome.

The "un-party" for the graduation will be held in the fall after certification to teach is received.  So, stay tuned. . .

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde leanbh a Úna
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
V-Scribe Canton of Skorragardr
Deputy Northern Regional Scribe
Member of Clann Lochlan
Member of Clann Haddock