[Namron] Absence

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 06:50:44 PDT 2007

Master/Baron Ulf,

Thank you for your words of warning.  We shall indeed go prepared if we go off the beaten path.  I don't happen to have any elephants handy, but I do have a cat that looks like a panther.  I wonder if I could sneak him into the luggage we must bear and convince the dragons he is but a miniature. If all else fails, we shall seek elephants or panthers locally and drag them with us into the depths of the wooded areas.

I'm glad you are concerned for the health and safety of your fellow Ansteorran and Namronian.  We will heed your words and bring you reports of how well the plan works to keep us safe.

Lady Isobel

John Ruble <ulfie at cox.net> wrote: Lady Isobel wrote:
> Milord husband, Master Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay, and I shall be
> absent from activities of the Barony and Canton for much of the month
> of August.  It is with great delight that we carry ambassadorial
> papers from the Crown of Ansteorra to the Kingdom of Drachenwald.

Since it is called "Drachenwald", I would suggest sticking to the urban
areas.  Beastiaries say that dragons like the cold blood of elephants,
so if you do find the need to go into a wooded area, I would take an
elephant along as a decoy.  Or a panther )and a nose clip), as dragons
fear panthers.

Master Ulf

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde leanbh a Úna
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
V-Scribe Canton of Skorragardr
Deputy Northern Regional Scribe
Member of Clann Lochlan
Member of Clann Haddock