[Namron] A public apology

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 23:42:29 PDT 2007

Good Lady Genevria,

You entered into a private conversation with me and if my understanding of
the time and thread lines is correct, I displayed your words to me in a
public forum.

My good friend Lord Cormac of Skorragardr was kind enough to call me and
bring this to my attention by asking if he could print-off and show to his
daughter the words I had intended to type to you in private response.

I believe this is the second time I have posted to the public of Namron,
words given to me from a private conversation without garnishing the quote
with anonymity. It is a matter of making sure, twice, the destination box
has the correct address.

I feel on some level maybe even a small one I have betrayed a trust and I am
sensitive to that sort of thing.

If you would please I would like your help in choosing an option:

#1 With your permission we tell Cormac he may show what we typed and we
generally keep what was typed in public.

#2 I ask all attending this, upon their Honor to delete and strike away the
records they might still have of our words.

I know nothing untoward or too darn important was said or anything like
that; it just feels like what I have done was a breech of trust. So I know,
probably no bother but I wanted you to know it was accidental and not
intentional. That goes for the rest of you too, "confidence is important".

I have seen private notes made public before. Either accidentally or by
oh... can't find the word, it means something close to 'malice of
forethought'. In either case other then actual breaking of the law, it has
in the past been one of the most destructive things that has caused this NPO
actual harm. So fair warning.

Again please excuse my err,
Pooky