[Namron] Trouble in the Kingdom

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 27 11:22:04 PDT 2007

>So what shall our answer be?  Shall we join with the Bloody Baron in
>hopes of the spoils of war?  Shall we join HE Kainin in the defense of
>Bonwicke and put a stop to this rampage?  Or should we just sit in our
>comfortable homes and pretend that none of this affects us?
>
>I know where MY heart lies.  What say YOU good people?
>
>In Service to Crown and Kingdom,
>Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair
>Baron of Namron
>Lord of Skorragardr

Good and Honorable Baron Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair, my Liege,

Upon unrelated matters concerning trust and confidence I find my mind in
turmoil at the thought I may have recently by my own actions betrayed a
friendship and cast doubts upon the legitimacy of a fellowship pertaining to
faith.

By reading Your missive, I now find myself in utter turmoil...

I have sworn upon the sanctity of my soul and upon the truth of the love
within my heart, to be true to all those that I Love. This simply stated,
defines is my character.

I feel as though my very essence is being torn apart...

I am by Your Grace a Baronial Guard of Namron. I shall defend The~Love
within this Barony unto my Death or Banishment from the lands of Ansteorra.

I am by my people's a member of House Wolfstar. I shall defend The~Love
within my Family unto my Death or Banishment from the lands of Ansteorra. I
am also obligated to try to make my mercenary household a profit.

None of the leaders, not even You Dunnchadh, of the groups for whom my very
essence is sworn has stated clearly enough to me to know whom they would
wish my love to shine in this G-D forsaken split in the fabric of Ansteorra!

The~Love within my heart shines equally bright upon You my Dearest Friend
Dunnchadh, as it does upon my Dearest Friend Ian, as it does upon my Dearest
Friend Armond, as it does upon everyone of You. The Light from my heart
shines equally upon all, at the same intensity, and as everyone knows I do
not permit shadows to be cast betwixt or between!

At the thought my loyalty being juxtaposed, ~For the Love of All it feels as
though I'm being shredded~

I can not "sit at home" and let other do what I am sworn to do... If I do
get to attend that most dreaded battle... the pain would control me and I'd
just bezerk and slaughter all gathered from both armies...

< I sit... as my mind contorts ... then concludes... >

" Well you men in fief, you have done something MANY have tried but none had
managed... Fill your hearts with Pridefulness and enjoy a sense of
accomplishment: Sincerely, gentlemen enjoy the moment"

}:^ \

" I think my spirit has finally been weakened. "

" hahahaHa ... yes lol /Friends/ "

"whellpP" <streEetch> MmmmM
*sigh

" If I am fortunate, the best I can hope for is, I avoid betraying half my
soul by finding my death to be at Pennsic. "

" There is nothing else left to me... "

Fair Thee Well Ansteorra,
Your Pooky

P.s. I might as well go ahead and compound my recent sense of betrayal
regarding confidence by relaying Your words to those that have the other
half of my heart.

I feel as though my heart doesn't matter any more...

< chortal >

Here is an epitaph for Your Beloved Pooky:

"Mark my spirit as the first casualty of the Unholy Gothic War."