[Namron] Rain

John Cole master_aethelstan at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 07:57:52 PDT 2007

I'm going today and reserving the large pavillion.
  Aethelstan

Lindseybellam at aol.com wrote:
      I don't know about the fighters (rain never seems to damped their enthusiasm) (MOAN) but we can get under the pavilion we use when populace meeting is raining, that is fairly large and has grills around the edge. My only worry about the park is bathrooms, are there any that will be open? - Gwyneth