[Namron] Dane Puppy is Boxer-cross (still free To good home)

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 16:07:25 PDT 2007

Does he appear to be housebroken?  How does he respond to  unfamliar sounds to him -- like keys being dropped, a doorbell,  telephone ringing, cell phone, baby cry, etc.  I an on the  advisory board of an organization that trains service dogs for the  hearing impaired and they are looking for dogs with good sound  potential right now.

  Please let me know.

  Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde

WolfStar's Gwen <wolfstarsgwen at cox.net> wrote:              The vet confirmed the pup in good health and to   be 16 weeks (approx) by looking at the teeth. The pup is a boxer-cross and will   reach approximately 50-60 pounds.
Gwen