[Namron] Laurels Field Day

Genevria di Betto genevria at cox.net
Sun Jul 15 13:30:32 PDT 2007

We are having the classes at the Memorial Student Union at OU.  My understanding is that they are ADA compliant.  However, if you want more information the number at OU is 405.325.0311.  That will take you to the campus operator.  I would ask to speak to someone in the office for students with disabilities, or to someone in the Union's business office.  As it is Sunday, I am unable to call them for you.

In service,
Genevria