[Namron] preliminary schedule

Genevria di Betto genevria at cox.net
Fri Jul 20 21:41:18 PDT 2007

I will get out some class descriptions sometime next week, but I want to get this schedule firmed up first.  Again, I am open to answering questions.

I also meant to ask if anyone is interested in teaching a calligraphy or scroll painting class?  I checked in with the Mooneschadowe folks to make sure the autocrat and class scheduler for Heraldic and Scribal  thought this was ok, and they agreed it was fine.  I have had a couple of requests for both classes and have not located instructors yet.

In Service,
Genevria
phone 310-6708