[Namron] class schedule for August 4

margaret m.p.decker at att.net
Tue Jul 24 20:06:10 PDT 2007

> Do we need to bring any supplies for any of the
> classes or will there be a supplies fee?
> If we need to bring our own, what do we need for each
> class?
> If there is a class fee, how much are the fees?
> thanks,
> vanessa

I will be bring some supplies to the Blackwork class but the supply will be
limited. If you want to work on something of any size please bring your own
supplies. You will need even weave fabric of some kind, black floss, an
appropriate sized needle, and scissors. A hoop and marking pen will also be
useful if you use hoops.
Baroness Margarite