[Namron] A public apology

Genevria di Betto genevria at cox.net
Fri Jul 27 09:40:03 PDT 2007

Pooky, of course your apology is accepted, and as always your words are
gracious and loving.  I am please to know that others found your words as
inspiring as I did.  Please do not trouble yourself to worry about this any
further.  I did wonder at the publication on the group list, but not for one
moment did I consider it to involve any sort of malice, of forethought or
otherwise.

It is my hope that this note finds you, dear Pooky, and others who may have
taken the time to read this to be having a loving day.

Genevria