[Namron] Orlando's going away reminder

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 5 19:24:58 PDT 2007

Hey all,
I have had a few people that did not see the original post ask me to repost this information and I have had a few who were confused about the date so this is just a friendly reminder. Orlando's going away will be Friday June 15. We will kick things off around 7:30 p.m. Our address is 15601 Camellia Road. To get there take your best route to sw 149th street and Western. Continue south on Western til you see the Wildflower edition. Make a right into the Wildflower edition and a left onto Camellia. We are the yellow house with the maroon truck and the black car. Looking forward to seeing you all then if not before.
Katarina