[Namron] ER Deputy for Namron Treasurer

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Tue Jun 12 09:26:44 PDT 2007

Hey all,

This is your neighborhood treasurer speaking!  I announced at the last Pop
meeting that I was in need of an Emergency Replacement Deputy to help me
with my office.  Unfortunately, I haven't heard from anyone who might be
interested in the job.  If there is anyone out there in the wonderful Barony
of Namron that would like to take on this task (which is really not that
much duty at all, unless something really unfortunate happens to me-which is
not likely to happen because I will live forever), then please send me a
line via the mailing list, off-list to my e-mail address or just plain call
me.  I would appreciate it very much!

YIS,

Lady Jacqueline Reynolds

Treasurer - Barony of Namron