[Namron] Lilies was FANTASTIC!!

Sjonna sjonna at cox.net
Sun Jun 17 20:34:30 PDT 2007

If you haven't attended Lilies War, definitely put it on your calendar for
next year -- especially if you enjoy archery.  The entire event was
fantastic!

I do need to brag a bit about my husband -- Lance created an arm guard for
me -- shaping bone onto the leather then carving the flores de lies he
created for me into the bone.  His design won the flores de lies
competition!

Ansteorra had many fine fighters and archers fighting for war points and
artists showing their works.  In other news, his Grace Mahati took Damon as
a squire on Saturday.

Mark Lilies War on your calendar and go -- you won't regret it!

Regards,
Lady Bianca Sereni
Mka Sjonna Paulson

Checked by AVG Free Edition.