[Namron] wool for hand spinning artisans..

Jen Massey knightsmount at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 24 11:43:18 PDT 2007

Although I still have not yet sheared my sheep, a friend of mine just had hers sheared professionally and has the wool from many sheep available.  She will ship what ever quanity you want, contact me for her information.
She has both Hampshire(common black face sheep) and Freisian which have a lovely very fine wool.  Most fleeces are white/beige but she also has a few blacks.
Sweet gal which I is very interested in meeting SCA'rs!
Kind regards,
Jen Massey
918-367-8907