[Namron] Poi class reminder

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 27 13:45:51 PDT 2007

Hey all,
Just a reminder that we will be holding our very first poi class at my house at 7 p.m. Thursday June 28. Please be on time as we will only have about an hour to an hour and a half for the class and we have a lot to cover. My address is 15601 Camellia Road. To get there, take your best route to SW 149th and Western and continue south on Western. Make a right into the Wildflower edition and a left onto Camellia. I am the yellow house with the maroon truck and the black car. See you all then!
Call if you get lost 405-629-2068 or 850-529-0050.
Hugs,
Kat