[Namron] Special Request

Nico Cinocco cnicocinocco at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 2 13:20:55 PDT 2007

A dellow local filmmaker is doing a short piece that has a small scene that was
descibed to me as "Monty Pythonesque" and is seeking someone with a full set of
Armor to play this small part. There is no compensation except a credit. Don't
know much else just yet, was asked by a friend to see if I knew anyone that
could do this. I told her, yeah, I know a few guys... >*smirk*<.

Anybody interested? Should take no more than an hour to shoot.

You can reach me via choriskardia at gmail.com

~Niku