[Namron] soonercon

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 05:36:48 PDT 2007

Ld. Thomas,

We would so dearly love to see your lady wife basking in the glory that her talents have earned her!

Pending my current state of health improving (allergies or summer cold...either way a complete bother!) we would like to try and attend.  Do you know the entrance fee/location/times/etc...for soomer con?  Are we to dress more Sci-fi or shall we dress as one would at an event?  Are they requesting fighters?  What information can you give us?

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.