[Namron] In desperate need of a ride to Poplace from OKC

bardessofthested at cox.net bardessofthested at cox.net
Sat Jun 16 22:10:07 PDT 2007

Greetings Unto the Populace of Namron!

I am in need of a favor, as seen in the subject line above.  I have recently had an accident, and my car unfortunately did not make it.  Luckily though, she was the only victim, everyone else is fine.  : D

But, this leaves me, temporarily, without a car to make it to Populace. I am needing to turn in my application for MOC this upcoming Tuesday at said Populace, but cannot make it on my own.  (Unless of course, I start walking now!)  So, is anyone by chance available to give me a lift?  It would be greatly appreciated!

Please, if you can help me out, contact me either on list, or at my cell phone number listed below.  Thank you all for your consideration!  ; )

Yours in the Dream,
Lady Ailis Mareoun Haddock
(405) 301-4257