[Namron] Thank You to ALL

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 06:11:05 PDT 2007

His name is Patrick Beachaump but we all know him as P.J.  He's on Yahoo Messenger and his e-mail is :  mercury15_1996 at yahoo.com

Once you get him on line and let him know you're a friend of Sami & Bill's he'll be more than happy to get to know you, and will probably have tons of SCA questions.  Take care out there...and be sure and get us that "wish list" from your gang so we can start working on care packages!

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.