[Namron] OT: Steven & I are walking to end Alzheimer's.(september 2007)

Shalon Reynolds shalon_reynolds at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 14:28:21 PDT 2007

Jacqueline:

   My husband lost his hero, his grandfather, to Alzheimers.  Keep us posted and we will either walk with you, or try to provide some sort of financial support in your name via the online link.

Adelheid and Lucas

From: jacqueline_reynolds at cox.netTo: namron at ansteorra.orgDate: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 16:15:54 -0500Subject: Re: [Namron] OT: Steven & I are walking to end Alzheimer's.(september 2007)

Sami,

Welcome to Memory Walk 2007Oklahoma City, OK AT&T Bricktown BallparkSaturday, September 22, 2007Scenic Walk Around Bricktown Canal

Here is the website: http://okcmemorywalk.kintera.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=224545&lis=1&kntae224545=F3584164CCB1499BAE8C863BF1E7FED3&login=o

I hope that helps answer your question.

Take care,
Jacqueline

When and Where is the walk?  My husband's grandmother also suffered from Alzheimer's and if we are free we might be able to come walk with you.
Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.

To everyone in the Barony of Namron (and beyond), Millions of American families are caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s. The Alzheimer’s Association, the world leader in Alzheimer’s research, care and support, is dedicated to finding prevention methods, treatments and an eventual cure for the disease.For all of those millions of people fighting this disease, Steven & I are participating in the Alzheimer’s Association Memory Walk. We hope to be able to raise at least $500 to support the Alzheimer’s Association, which provides research, support and education for those living with the disease, their families and caregivers.
Barat, Steven & I have a personal connection to Alzheimer’s disease.  My mother is suffering from this debilitating disease and it is very tough to see her suffer with losing her memories.We know we can do this with the support of friends & family like you. Would you please consider making a donation? You can give online at the link below.  If you would rather help out by joining us on our walk, then feel free to do so.  We would love the company.Thank you in advance for your time and generosity. Please ask your employer if they have a matching gift program. They may double your donation.Memory Walk is nationally presented by Genworth Financial
Thanks,
Jacqueline Reynolds
MKA: Krista Pursley
Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Alzheimer's Association Oklahoma/Arkansas Chapter******************************************************************************Some email systems do not support the use of links and therefore this link may not appear to work. If so, copy and paste the following into your browser: http://okcmemorywalk.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=224545&u=224545-181014315&e=1139250083******************************************************************************Krista Pursley