[Namron] Long Road to War (Orlando Di' Gilead)

Lord Orlando Di' Gilead daniel.pupek+sca at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 10:00:51 PDT 2007

Greetings All!

Well, our training has begun...we've arrived safely at Fort Bragg. This next
week will be dedicated to in-processing and then we move to field for an
in-derminate number of days. I've been blessed with a Great Platoon sergeant
and a fine Platoon to lead.

Many of you have asked if you could send some items my way. I'll post a
mailing address soon, for anyone who wishes to send goodies. I'd ask that
anything sent be sent for my Platoon (2nd Platoon, 206th Trans Company) of
45 soldiers. Things they might like....anything that would make a 13 hour
convoy in 110 heat a little nicer, t-shirts with our logo/moto (Wolfpack,
Second to None!), homemade treats (cookies, candy, etc.), pen-pal requests,
reading material, and anything else you can think of.

Orlando Di' Gilead (LT. Dan)
--
"Be kind to everyone you meet, and have a plan to kill them"
visit my blog @ http://dan-thinks.blogspot.com