[Namron] Long Road to War (Orlando Di' Gilead)

Lord Orlando Di' Gilead daniel.pupek+sca at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 09:50:53 PDT 2007

Here is the address:

LT. Dan Pupek
2125 GSU-206 TC
A-3280 Butner Rd.
Ft Bragg, NC 28310

Please send directly to me, I don't trust some of the "poges" in HQ to not
pillage first!

Some have asked for suggestions on food....here are some ideas: Beef Jerky,
M&Ms, Fig Newtons, canned fruit, the mini cans of pringles.
Anything that won't melt and can fit in a cargo pocket.

--
"Prudentia Prius Viris" - Wisdom Before War

visit my blog @ http://dan-thinks.blogspot.com