[Namron] Calling all vendors and those interested in a demo~

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 11:46:43 PDT 2007

The Maysville Public Library hosts the Wiley Post Festival each year to raise funds to keep the library afloat.  The link to festival information is here:  http://www.maysville.okpls.org/WPF2007.htm

We are a Certified Centennial Project and expect to have a really good turn out that Saturday.  If you are a vendor and are interested in selling your wares at our festival, there is a cut and paste form at that site for you to register.  Just print it up, fill it out, and send it along with your check to the address listed.

If you'd like to represent the SCA with a demo, as the Festival Coordinator (and fellow SCAdian) I'd love to hear from you and hear about your ideas!  If an SCA GROUP is selling, oh, say cookbooks perhaps, I would consider that a Local Non Profit group and the rules listed on registration would apply in your favor...since there is a small group of the SCA that meets here monthly.  :o)

This festival is near and dear to my heart, and I'd like to find a way to add special features to our festival as well as provide another opportunity for the SCA to meet and greet the general public and perhaps do a little PR and/or recruiting.

Let me know if any are interested!

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.