[Namron] the jobless kids

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 26 12:41:46 PDT 2007

We miss you too! Good luck with the job search. I will keep my eyes and ears open. Let me know if you want a ride to Sam and Bjorns this weekend ... I will come get you.
Hugs and love,
Kat

1. To apologize for our decided absence from all meetings andget togethers we simply don't have the money to put gas in the truck right now to attend. Which makes us very sad, because we miss you all.
Hopefully we will be employed again soon and can return to being around all the time.