[Namron] Fwd: [Wiesenfeuer] OT - Job Opportunity

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 22:02:32 PDT 2007

For those who were asking recently . . .

Lady Isobel

Marc-Antoine de Larue <thundergrog at yahoo.com> wrote: To: Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com
From: Marc-Antoine de Larue <thundergrog at yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 16:41:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [Wiesenfeuer] OT - Job Opportunity

                                  Hey everybody!

   I received this from a headhunter I occasionally work with, and I thought I'd see if anyone needed a job. List me as a referral if you want.

   Marc-Antoine
   ( Scott Ozment )

   P.S. I STILL have a bunch of things from Baronial in my garage. My new job has been a bit hectic lately, but if you're out there Aldric I'll give you a call first of next week or talk to you at Populace and work out a time to bring the stuff by.

   Hello,
 You usually visit with Lisa, but she is out on vacation-so I am emailing you!

   I have received a Jr Network Admin position that I wanted to run by you to see if you might know of someone within your professional community that might be interested.  This company is looking for someone who wants a career and not just another job.  They are willing to train on VOIP and mainframe pieces of the job.  A dependable person who has server experience, Veritas, pushed patches, completed backups, MS environment, and the equipment is HP and Dell.  The hours are 8:15 to 5p with occasional overtime.  Business casual dress code and an informal office atmosphere.  The pay is in the 35-37k range.

   Thanks,
 Bobbi
   405-858-8800 x 106

             __._,_.___                                                 Messages in this topic           (1)                                          Reply           (via web post)           |                     Start a new topic
                                 Messages               |    Files               |    Photos               |    Links               |    Database               |    Polls               |    Members

                 Visit Your Group         |                Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use       |                Unsubscribe

                                                 Recent Activity

           1
       New Members

                      Visit Your Group